ATTENTION Year 12 Mathematics Students and their Parents
Not long now until the Year 12 students sit their HSC examinations. 13 years of schooling will come to an end with results according to how well they prepared themselves.
Like a sport or a musical instrument, students will improve their Mathematics HSC result with practice. Practice that is exactly like the real thing; real time, examination conditions and no interruptions.
How often does this happen?
Learning Space gives students the opportunity to practise three times with our HSC Mathematics Workshops. Once before the HSC Trial Examination and twice before the HSC Examination.
Friends are Welcome
Bring your friends!
Ask us about discounts for group bookings.
Each Day will include:
– A Mock Examination in the HSC conditions
– LUNCH (included)
– Explanation of Solutions and Examination Technique Tips
Each day will run from
10:00 am – 3:30 pm
Mathematics Standard 2
– Saturday, 15th August 2020 (Before the HSC Trial Examination)
– Tuesday, 29th September 2020 (After Graduation)
– Saturday, 24th October (Just before the HSC Examination)
– Sunday, 16th August 2020 (Before the HSC Trial Examination)
– Tuesday, 6th October 2020 (After Graduation)
– Sunday, 25th October (Just before the HSC Examination)
These entire days are:
$88 for one day
$165 for two days
$245 for three days
Please contact the team to make the booking and include any dietary requirements 48 hours before the session.
Payment must also be made 48 hours before the session to confirm the booking.
This opportunity is subject to availability.
Seats are limited.